The Embassy of France in Uganda in partnership with the Media Challenge Initiative (MCI) are implementing a year-long digital skills training and incubation program code-named, “Supporting Young Content Creators in the Design and Production of Digital Media,” and dubbed the Content Catalyst Program. This initiative, funded by the French Embassy in Uganda, under the French Solidarity Fund for Innovative Projects (FSPI), aims to empower Ugandan youth digital content creators, enabling them to achieve self-employment and build sustainable businesses within their communities. This will reinforce France’s commitment to supporting the cultural, creative and digital industries in Uganda.
This project will provide comprehensive skilling, training, mentorship, and business incubation to 15 talented and experienced young content creators from urban regions of Uganda. During the training, participants will gain essential production skills and learn how to develop quality and monetizable media content.
- Applicants must be experienced young content creators: (influencers, bloggers, writers, podcasters, creatives, animators, cartoonists, graphic designers, etc).
- Must be Ugandan citizens residing around the urban communities in Uganda.
- Must show evidence of existing content projects.
- Should have content ideas beyond videography and photography, with strong interest/focus on any of the following areas: fashion, culture, tourism, social change, sports, and gender equality.
- Must possess good communication and leadership skills.
Application Deadline: 4th August 2023
Selection and Notification of Participants: 15th August 2023
Note: Short-listed participants should be available for physical interviews on 17th – 18th August, 2023.
Women are encouraged to apply.
For further inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested individuals are invited to fill in the form below and submit their applications by August 4th 2023.
Follow ln below to apply